YOGA CLASS ETIQUETTE
• Please try to arrive ten minutes before the class start time, so that you have time to settle and align your attitude with the purpose of the class. While you're waiting you can do a few stretches, or just sit or lie quietly, breathe, and centre yourself.
The two hour Yoga for the Mind class is very tightly scheduled and so we will start promptly. If due to unforeseen circumstances you are late, please come in quietly without a fuss and just join in.
• Please let the teacher know of any injuries or medical conditions that have developed since completing your health declaration.
• It is advisable to leave 2 or 3 hours between eating a meal and practicing yoga. Practicing yoga on a full stomach can be uncomfortable and may result in cramps or nausea in some of the postures and breathing practices. Digesting food also uses up energy and can make you feel lethargic.
• Please turn off your mobile phone before entering the yoga space as a consideration to other students who will be distracted by a ringing or vibrating phone.
• Yoga is practiced in bare feet. If you have a verruca or a contagious foot condition please bring your own yoga mat.